As part of Vegan Business Tribe Live, we have subsidised 12 stands for our VBT members to give you the chance to be visible at the UK’s biggest vegan show at a hugely reduced rate.
A 2m x 2m stand at VegfestUK is £800 +VAT but if you are a full VBT member you can take one of our subsidised stands in the Vegan Business Tribe Village for only £500 +VAT for the entire weekend (saving you £300!).
ONLY 4 STANDS LEFT
Subsidised stands available to VBT paid members only
- The show runs for two days: Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th November 2022 at the London Olympia.
- Show opening times are Saturday: 10am – 6pm and Sunday: 10am – 5pm. You will have access to set up your stand on the Friday before the show.
- A 2m x 2m stand at VegfestUK is £800 +VAT but we are subsidising this to make 12 stands available to VBT paid members for only £500 +VAT for the entire weekend (saving you £300 per stand!).
- Electricity available on all stands but charged extra by the venue based on your usage (guideline £135 + vat for 500w, £175 1kw – TBC on booking).
- After filling in your initial booking enquiry we will contact you to choose your stand. Once chosen (first come first served!) we will send you a link to Vegfest’s booking form where you can confirm your booking and make payment direct. Your stand is not secured until payment has been made in full.
- You will also get access to the exhibitors’ networking meet-up on Sunday 13th at 9.00am before the show opens for the second day.
- Both the VBT stage and village is in the main exhibition hall.
- The VBT stage will be running a different event every hour on the hour from 11.00am on both days.
- Exhibitors will require event insurance / public liability to cover up to £5m (note this can be taken out just for the weekend if your business insurance doesn’t already cover it).
- Booking includes Covid cancellation guarantee.
Group coaching for our stallholders
We will also be running group coaching sessions for all our Vegan Business Tribe members who are having a stand at VegfestUK, to make sure that you get the most out of being at the show.
- How are you going to promote that you are going to be there?
- What is your strategy to collect contact details on the day?
- How are you going to leverage your presence at the show through social media?
- How are you going to show your contacts who didn’t see you at the show what they missed?