Tips from vegan podcasting legends
with Katrina Fox, Jim Moore, Hayley Akins & David Pannell
To celebrate our 50th episode of The Vegan Business Tribe Podcast, David brings together three vegan podcasting legends to get their advice, stories and tips on how to have your own successful podcast. Each of our guests have over 100 podcast episodes under their belt meaning their tips come from vast experience.
In this session:
- Why you or your business should have your own podcast.
- How to start, and if you need expensive equipment and software.
- How to find high-quality people to interview and how to use your website to pre-qualify your guests.
- How to keep your motivation going and your quality of content high, especially when you get to a three-figure episode count!
- Using your podcast to find more customers and develop a relationship with potential clients.
- Where to promote your podcast to pick up more listeners.
- How to use your podcasting to further the vegan agenda, even if you’re not leading with a vegan message on your show.