How To get your Vegan business in the news
with Caroline Burgess-Pike, Eden Green PR
One of the most common questions we get asked at Vegan Business Tribe is “How do I get my message out there?”
In this video, David talks with Vegan PR expert Caroline Burgess-Pike from Eden Green PR about how vegan businesses can get in the news. What we discuss:
In this session:
- How Caroline first got into vegan PR through working with Veganuary and other huge vegan campaigns.
- What are the basics of PR that every vegan business needs to know, and where do you start?
- How you need to find a newsworthy hook or story to build your PR around.
- Why sometimes the thing that will get you in the news is not your business, but YOUR story.
- How to approach a publication and how to format a press release.
- Why photos are so important and what images you should send to a publication.
- How to follow-up with a journalist or editor.
- How does your PR need to change for online news agencies?
- How to connect with social influencers and get them to feature your product.
- Examples of the best vegan PR campaigns that Caroline has seen.
- How you can do PR on a zero or very low budget.
- The biggest tips for a business just starting out with PR.