043 - Meet our members: join us for a live vegan business networking session
Sit in on a recording from one of our vegan businesses networking meetups! A huge part of building a successful vegan business is connecting with other business people who share the same ethics and who are on the same mission as you are.
In this episode, we bring you a live recording of a recent VBT networking meet-up where 30 of our members will introduce themselves and their vegan businesses to you. We hold these networking meet-ups twice a month, and if you would like to find out how to be at our next one just email David on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
In this session, we are joined by (in order of speaking):
- Steve Hutchins – Do Good Dog Food
- Michaela Lincoln Meltzer – Arbonne
- Dana Burton – Vegan Kids
- Sabrina Lee – The Impact Agency & LinkedIn Training
- Gabriella Rubin – VegMi Vegan Vending Machines
- Aurellia Cammock – VegMi Vegan Vending Machines
- Donna Zeigfinger – Green Earth Travel
- Dr Elisa Beth Haransky-Beck – Enlivening Consciousness
- Jay Bharj – Root Minerals Natural Make-up Range
- Kevin Newall – Humane Wildlife Solutions
- Nina Fogden – Nina Creates Online
- Karen Lee – The Sensitive Foodie
- Kayleigh Nicolaou – Kakadu Creative
- Sadie Millermaggs – Vegan Interior Designer
- Delia Bonfilio – Bonfilio Design
- Paul Turcotte – Passion Placement / New Earth Partners
- Tess Seward – Sweeter Life
- Ania Wojtkowska – Living Veggie by Ania
- Lisa Fox – Vegan Business Tribe
- John Beske – Vegan Street Media
- Coral Sirett – Zest Health
- Mitali Deypurkaystha – Let’s Tell Your Story Publishing
- Annette and Graham Henry – Henry & Henry
- Ellie Busby – Vojo Health
- Laxmi Owczarek – Visual Synapsis
- Matt O’Hara – Mattioli Woods
- Ali Buck – Fitpack
- Victoria Carpenter – Happy Carrot Skincare
Share this episode:
050 – How to have a successful vegan podcast (with special guests Katrina Fox, Jim Moore & Hayley Akins)
We are joined by three vegan podcasting legends to get their advice, stories and tips on how to run your own successful podcast.
We’re all familiar with the slogan ‘why love one type of animal but eat another?’ but Molly decided to take that one step further and launch a website that parodied family-owned meat farms.
During Veganuary, people who at other times of the year have no interest in vegan products and services are now on the lookout for all things vegan. How can your company get involved?
In this seminar live-streamed from Global Vegfest, David takes you through the 5 key things that you need to make your vegan business a success.
Vegan fashion is big right now but it’s going to get bigger. Join us in this episode as we do a deep dive into the stats and explore the impact that veganism is having on the fashion industry.
If you have a vegan business, you have found your tribe
Here to support and inspire you to build a successful vegan business. Create a free account to get access to our weekly content – or join our paid monthly membership to get access to our full support community and online events.